UrgentCareTravel’s healthcare providers are certified to meet the changing needs and regulations required of professional drivers and trucking companies. Drivers can literally get their DOT physical exam and medical services at UrgentCareTravel’s clinics while they fuel or during their required downtime.
UrgentCareTravel’s clinics also serve local business and communities and offer a comprehensive set of services including:
Primary/Urgent Care Services
Occupational Medicine Services
- DOT Physical Exam (from Certified Medical Examiners)
- Non-DOT Physical Exam
- Urine/Hair Drug Screen Collection
- Breath Analyzer
- Work-Related Injury Services (First Line of Defense)
Complete History and Physical
- Collection of Patient Medical, Social, Surgical, Family History
- Prescription Medication List
- Allergies List
- Physical Exam: head, eyes, ears, throat (thyroid and carotids), chest, heart, lungs, abdomen, bowels, liver, spleen, stomach, neurologic exam, vascular exam
- Assessment: Address health concerns and risk factors for heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, kidney disease and cancers.
- Lab Services Test Collection (Note: Lab fees paid by client).
The following is a listing of some of the available tests (but is not a comprehensive list):
- Cholesterol, A1C, Blood Sugar, Hormone, Thyroid, STD, Liver & Kidney Function
- Flu Testing / Flu Shot
- Mono Testing
- Rapid Strep Testing
- Tetanus Shot
- Urinalysis Drug Screen / Non-DOT
- Urine Dip